DELL recrute un Customer Care Manager
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Customer Care Manager on our Customer Services team in Casablanca.
If a customer experiences a problem using a Dell product or service, the Customer Services team has the knowledge at their fingertips to answer their questions – by phone, email, chat or online. Building great relationships with customers, we make a real difference. We also establish the systems that provide solutions to questions and problems. What’s more, we report issues to design departments to make sure Dell continues to provide products that are better than ever. To keep up with constantly evolving technology, the team is fully trained whenever a product is upgraded or launched.
- Responsible for attracting, hiring and retain talent within the team.
- Achieve short and long-range business objectives
- Responsible for driving and delivering key performance indicators
- Manages customer Care metrics & Score Card
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance management and coaching of team members
- 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work expérience
- 2-3 years managerial / leadership or support function proven experience
- Advanced Spanish and English or French written and verbal skills,
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re keen to provide the world-class customer service that underpins world-class products, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.