DELL recrute Inside Sales Account Manager, Excellent French communication skills, written and spoken
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Inside Sales Account Manager LOR on our Sales team in Casablanca
Dell’s portfolio of emerging technologies is enough to get your pulse racing. But our customers are our heartbeat and deserve human interaction that is special and unique to their technological needs. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction. Our team is responsible for selling ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers using both the telephone and email as communication methods. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer.
- Be responsible for Bid Pipeline management and opportunities detection in an omni channel approach
- Delivers a quarter and weekly commit thanks an efficient pipeline strategy and management
- Leverages each business opportunity to get the high valued for customers and DELL – is a Trusted Advisor
- Coaches and supports sales representatives to improve and drive Bid detection including providing feedback and identifying development opportunities
- Builds relationships with customers and channel partners based on knowledge of Dell’s technology as well as the customer’s business environment
- Excellent French communication skills, written and spoken
- 2 years+ relational sales experience is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Innate and overwhelming desire to sell in a proactive sales motion
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Id: R046890Job Function: Inside Sales