Develops long and short term product strategy for Baby & Wound Healing franchises.
Guide channel/grower programs consistent with strategic priorities and financial goals.
Explore best practice and efficiency opportunities. Digital content creation responsibility
Scope : Regional – West French Africa Country group
1. Prepares and proposes to the development of short and long-term business and marketing plans for assigned products/brands
2. Planning, monitoring, execution and evaluation of advertising media, consumer and trade promotions, price, quality, packaging and PR programs
3. Development and implementation of brand/product development plans and monitor progress of specific projects
4. Tracks and analyses brand/product performance and trends in terms of volume and profitability
5. Maintains close contact with sales, manufacturing and distribution functions to sense business conditions and trends
Key Working Relation:
– Top Management : Alignment on the marketing activities, Sales, growth and P&I and bottom line commitment to the business management.
– GCBU: Aligning on strategy, activations to be hold etc. Creating necessary content not only for NWA but considering the needs of the other markets.
– Participating on development of global brand strategy, master brand platform, 10th month, productions etc.)
– Sales team and Trade marketing: aligning on the implementation of the strategy to the pharmacies/doctors and detailing of sales team. Aligning on the sales targets.
– Medical Regulatory Compliance: ensuring compliance of all marketing activities with Bayer policies.
– Agencies: Managing different agencies in a harmony (Creative, Digital, Media, PR & BTL Agencies and Event Agency)
Qualification & Competencies:
Fluent in English and French
Communication Skills Drive vision and instills trust, Collaboration
Experience in Marketing in Business Retail Environment.